about actorcharles dance
Saturday, 17 September 2011
My Littlest/Biggest Brother
Posted on 06:37
by rendy orton
Today is my youngest brother's birthday.
Happy birthday, Dave!
Sometimes I still think of you as this cute little guy.
But you've grown and matured and become superbly talented.
Plus, you've progressed from cute to devilishly handsome.
Philly 2010
Well done, brother.
I love you!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
birthday
,
childhood
,
family
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
How to Hand-make Cardboard Tommy Guns
I am not the necessarily the crafty type. At least not as much as I'd like to be. But once in a while, my mom's craft-making skills ...
Bridals and Bowling
One of my college buddies, Aaron, married the beautiful and talented Camille, I was invited to attend the reception. Jack Frost and Mr. Wint...
Metallica Monday: I Disappear
During college, I used to do Metallica Mondays, because a Utah radio station (X96) had one hour every Monday night when they only played Met...
I Got a Nikon Camera, I Love to Take a Photograph
You may not have noticed, but I couldn't take very many pictures over the past couple months. The faded red (some called it pink, much t...
Merry Christmas, One and All
I love Christmas with my family. We have so much fun together and we end up smiling and laughing through the entire day. This year we were l...
No Playing Ball in the House
My mom always told us kids not to play ball in the house. Did we listen? Of course not. And sometimes our selective hearing would come back ...
Getting the "411" on "211" from the United Way
When you live in an apartment building, like I used to in Courthouse, Arlington, VA, you meet some rather interesting characters in the elev...
The Stars at Night, Are Big and Bright...
For my big triathlons, I like to make it a completely different experience. I figure, if I'm going to do it, I might as well travel some...
Muddy, Turkey Leg-Gobbling Warriors
Ever heard of the Warrior Dash ? If not, you need to look into one near you. So much fun! We had a good-sized group of runner friends that m...
11:11 am on 11-11-11
Not sure how we got to the subject, but my friend Amber was telling me* how much she loves 11-11 and that she and her mom always call each ...
Categories
animals
art
baseball
basketball
BBQ
beach
birthday
books
bowling
Broadway
BYU
cars
celebs
charity
childhood
comics
concert
costume
cruise
dating
deals
Disney
dreams
earthquake
family
farewell
fashion
food
football
friends
games
golf
graffiti
guns
holiday
humor
Ironman
Jimmer
karaoke
memorial
Metallica
military
mission
Movember
movies
mullet
music
mustache
MySpace
NYC
Obama
party
Peeps
photography
pie
Pinterest
poetry
politics
pool
rant
running
sax
sayitaintso
shopping
sick
spirituality
sports
Star Wars
superhero
technology
theatre
travel
triathlon
TV
UofU
Utah
wedding
White House
work
YouTube
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(123)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(26)
▼
September
(17)
Nerdfighters and Readit1st
Happy Birthday, Luke Skywalker
I Don't Play Video Games Anymore, But...
Accomplished Friends
Avast! Tis International Talk like a Pirate Day!
My Littlest/Biggest Brother
The State of Deseret's Holy War
The Disney "Bad Boy" Dating Effect
Is the Sax Back?
Songs for Morning Voice
Metallica Monday: The Memory Remains & Hero of the...
My 9/11 Story
My Curly Cutie Sister
Headache Remedies
Best/Worst Halloween Costume?
Free Newseum on 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
The Boys of Fall
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(46)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(105)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
rendy orton
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment